Tweaked, redrew and cut one of my final images into a xmas card!
Some little earrings I worked on alongside my project this term, I had been hoping to have them ready to sell for fundraising this term but didn’t quite manage it as my main project took over (they’ll be ready for next term though!). They’re made from shrink plastic, and drawn on with coloured pencil. The earrings are no bigger than 2.5cm in size!
Been drawing some beautiful flutterbys after going to the NHM over the weekend. I find them so lovely to draw, something about the shapes and the colours and the boldness but delicateness and just lovelyness…
To prove I have been doing something, here’s the crafty things I’ve been working on while procrastinating my real project work! When I can take some proper photos I’ll post them up and hopefully I’ll have some pieces finished by end of the week
I really miss having the space to spread out while I work, back to an organised desk in Bournemouth this evening
While discussing life over a coffee this morning I realised how often I said the phrase “once I get started I’ll be fine”. And then I realised how long the list of things I want/need to get started on is, how long I’ve spent trying to get started on them and how I would be much more fine if I starting doing these things and enjoying them!
- Join the gym/start some exercise
- Eat better
- Sleep at slightly more normal times
- Go to life drawing (for the first time since foundation…)
- And actually just draw (more)
- Make a proper start on PMP (yeah a fairly pressing issue)
- Make a proper start on dissertation research (also a fairly pressing issue)
- Sort out my blogs and a facebook page
- Finish my website
- Sort some prints for selling
- Finish the crafting projects I started over summer
- Set up the etsy account I’ve been meaning to do all summer
- Start having a serious think about what on earth I am going to do with my life post uni
- Start using my diary to organise these things into my life
- Stop making pointless to do lists (never going to happen)
So, here is the link to my Pre Major Project blog where you can follow the proper uni work I’ll be doing. This blog will still run and I’ll keep it (a bit more) up to date with stuff I’m doing but most important illustration-y stuff for this term will be over there.
Here is the link to my website. Its still a work in progress
Results of the attempted printing at home with no press, varying degrees of sucess!
This blog is so behind :( I’m going to give it a little revamp and keep on top of posting all my creative activities this summer and when I get organised I shall post up all my second year uni work that never made it on here, although my latest uni project, Convergence/Divergence can be seen here